Saturday, March 6, 2010

Great Week

I've had a few things going on lately and this last week seems to have ended on a high note.

My project at work paid large dividends over Thursday and Friday. I was able to get a couple week's work done in only two days thanks to my design decisions early on in the project. I love it when a plan comes together.

In fitness land, I finally got in both of my midweek runs for my Sun Run training. This was week 4. I'm still disappointed that things kept getting in the way, but I'm very happy that I was able to fit them in this week. I'm already at that point in the training where I'm finding it difficult to hold myself back and not over do it. I'm hoping to expand my route next week to up the distance to 2.8km/1.7mi from 2.2km/1.4mi. It's a small increase, but it should be. I'll expand it the week after that again I think.

And then there's this other project that I've been working on. Let's call it Project With A View. The most recent meeting I had about it was a blast and was a great way to cap off the week.

Actually, that's not quite how I capped off the week. We found a babysitter for Arland and I went out for dinner with my wife. Sorry, Project With a View, the wife wins.

I'll see if I can write up a couple other entries to follow up on some things in the near future. Tie up some loose threads from previous entries.

No comments: